I have a book on Kindle and Nook entitled: How To Stop Gum Disease In 4 Easy Steps
On those platforms it currently costs 99 cents!
But you can get it for free by typing: HowToStopGumDisease.com into your browser. (it does require an email address to get the free copy).
A Kindle or Nook reader is not required for the free version. This is a .pdf file tha can be read from all computers.
This book is short, concise and easy-to-understand. It is only about 30 pages.
Even with the Kindle version, you do not need a Kindle to read it.
Amazon now has software available so that you can read a Kindle book right from your PC.
I think, but I am not sure, that it is also available for Ipads, mobile phones and more. You can definitely buy it from Apple’s IBook store via the free Amazon app.
Get your free copy: Click here (email address required)
Just think, in about 30 pages, you might know a whole lot more about this very common problem.
Dental professionals tell us that up to 75% of people have some form of gum disease right now. That is 3 out of 4 people.
I think that it is very possible that you or someone in your family or someone you love could definitely benefit from this information.
Why should you care about gum disease?
That is easy to answer: The NUMBER ONE cause of tooth loss is gum disease.
Why Should You Care If you Lose A Tooth?
That is also easy to answer:
1. Implants are expensive and do not always ‘take’ the first time.
2. With nothing to replace the tooth, your teeth can shift around and your bite can go off – leading to a number of problems.
3. Dentures are not fun to deal with – wouldn’t it better not to have to?
4. There is no substitute for your own natural teeth.
5. Your Jaw needs teeth to support to keep it strong. The jaw can atrophy without such a stress to maintain bone density.
6. A whole bunch of diseases are related to gum disease.
7. Get informed ASAP… You will be in a better position to avoid costly dental treatments and painful recovery times.
If you liked this post, share it and / or leave a comment below!