• Home  / 
  • Health
  •  /  Why – ‘What You Should Know about Gum Disease’ ?

Why – ‘What You Should Know about Gum Disease’ ?

bookLast October (2008) I published, “What You Should Know about Gum Disease” because it is something that *almost* everyone on this planet needs. Let me explain: there are actually only about 2% of people on this Earth that have a ‘virtual’ immunity to gum disease. The other 98% of us are prone to problems. I’m in the 98% just like you most likely are.

What is said here is spoken in general.  If you have a specific question about your unique situation be sure to ask your dentist.

The second biggest problem with gum disease is that many of the people that have it, don’t know it. They have NO idea – and maybe YOU have no idea. In fact, problems can go on for years before your dental professional may notice it and tell you about it.

There are a number of reasons this happens. Let us not say anything bad here. We will just say this is how it is for now. It would be great if there was a much larger focus on preventing the problem in the first place. This is another reason What You Should Know about Gum Disease is in existence.

What typically happens is that a person goes along their merry way thinking everything is ok. Then one day: BAM! You get hit with the rude announcement that you have gum disease and you need a Scaling and Root Planing treatment done right away – OR YOU COULD LOSE YOUR TEETH.

Think about what it feels like to be on the receiving end of that. Wow! You panic, you shiver, you say YES to the treatment because you are scared out of your mind.

But…. Hold on a second. This DID NOT happen over night. How come no one told you about this before? Think this situation is uncommon? Not in the least. It happens. In fact, it happened to me. I didn’t like the options I was given.

I went home, I researched and I realized that there was something VERY wrong with this model of doing things.

I found solutions…

I implemented the solutions I found…

I GOT RESULTS

When I went back to that same dentist’s office – where I turned down the SRP treatment – THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!

I could see the look on their faces, it fun to watch. They said, “Whatever you are doing, keep it up.” “You don’t need that treatment anymore”.

Want to know what they didn’t do? They never asked me what I was doing so that they could tell the other patients. Does that make you wonder?

I mean, here is this big problem that people have, this guy apparently found some answers – BUT THEY NEVER ASKED ME WHAT I DID?

HMMMM? Let us not say anything bad here…

If you can read between the lines, you will understand that this is another reason I wrote the book for you.

How do you fix this problem?

1. Get my free report entitled: How To Stop Gum Disease at http://www.HowToStopGumDisease.com

2. Consider getting my book: What You Should Know about Gum Disease at http://www.GingivitisKiller.com so that you can get a much bigger picture than a nine page report can give you.

3. LEARN FROM the Information in the book

4. Reap the benefits from putting the information into practice.

5. Feel confident that you are doing more than 95% of people out there to get this area of your life under control and keeping your mouth, gums and teeth safe for the rest of life’s journey.

What If You Applied This Information Today?

Imagine what it will feel like to no longer be afraid of going to the dentist. How will it feel when your gums no longer hurt when they probe them? That feeling of straight pins going straight to your heart does NOT happen when your gums are healthy!

What if you never had to worry about dentures or implants due to tooth loss caused by gingivitis / gum disease?

Wouldn’t it be great to keep your natural teeth for a life time?

ACTION STEPS To TAKE TODAY

1. Get the Free Report: http://www.HowToStopGumDisease.com

2. Get the Book: What You Should Know about Gum Disease at http://www.GingivitisKiller.com

3. Be Free Again!

– David Snape
Author: What You Should Know about Gum Disease

 

 

 

* Disclaimer: This post is for information purposes only. It does not intend to render advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have or think you might have gum disease or any other health problem, visit your periodontist or physician for advice, diagnosis and treatment. The USFDA has not evaluated statements about products in this article.

 

About the author

david

Comments are closed