This question was posed from a member of the weight loss list, which anyone can join here.
I thought that I would share a simple plan that is almost guaranteed to yield weight loss and muscle gain.
* Remember to check with your doctor before you change your diet or take up any form of exercise.
Here is the simple 8 Point plan:
1. Walk for 1.5 hours consecutively, every day (6 to 7 days per week)
2. Lift weights for 1 hour, 3 times per week, with at least a 36 to 48 hour rest between weight lifting sessions.
3. Do not eat carbs and fats together. (for example: no cookies, no ice cream, no steak and potatoes at the same meal)
4. Eat every 2 – 3 hours. No snacking between meals. (except for celery or other green fibrous vegetables.)
5. Eat only 2 meals that consist of carbs per day. Do not eat a carb meal before a work out. Do eat a carb meal after a workout.
6. The other meals should be mostly protein (fish, chicken, tuna…etc) with plenty of leafy green vegetables, celery and broccoli.
7. Take one Tablespoon of Udo Erasmus’ 3-6-9 oil blend with food twice daily. (but NOT with your carb meals)
8. Drink 1 gallon of water per day.
Repeat steps 1 – 8 until you have the desired results. Then report back via the comment section below.
Keep doing steps 1-8 to maintain your desired results. Make minor adjustments only if the adjustments improve your results.
Additional helpful pointers:
- Print this page out to help you stay motivated
- Write down your reasons for wanting to lose weight and / or gain muscle and read it three times per day
There you have it – a simple 🙂 8 point plan that will give you muscle and burn off the fat.
*Reminder – check with your doctor before taking up any form of exercise or changing your diet. Do not follow this plan unless your doctor reviews it and says it is ok for you to do.
Feel like you need more information? Then read Tom Venuto’s book – Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle [AFF].
This book contains all the additional information you will ever need.
However, the above plan should work fine, provided you follow it correctly.
Obtain your doctor’s approval and abide by any modifications he/she may make.
Always check with your doctor before altering your diet or taking up any form of exercise.
Tell others about this page!
Tom Venuto is pictured to the right.
If you have any questions or need clarification on the above plan, leave a reply below.
If you have a different question about health, fitness or wellness: Ask Dave a Question (click the bright red button – top right)