Hydro Floss Discount Code

Hydrofloss best deal - use coupon code A-PER10 Hydro Floss Discount Code : A-PER10 – Use it Here

This discount code brings the cost of the hydrofloss down to the low price of $98. Shipping is free with this code for an additional savings.

You also receive the ActivOxygen compound (you’ll like this) at no additional cost as well and a free tube of Periotherapy toothpaste

These unique things add up to what is the best deal on the hydrofloss that I personally know of – and I’ve looked hard.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.

You may take advantage of this by using discount code A-PER10 at this link . You’ll see the hydrofloss listed for $98 dollars there, but if you use the coupon code you will get it for just $89.10

You should know that the hydrofloss helped me to get my gums to stop bleeding during brushing, flossing and dental probing

The hydro floss is one of the tools that I discuss in my book: What You Should Know about Gum Disease .

You can find some additional, dynamite nuggets of priceless info on the hydro floss in this article.

I was chatting with my neighbor and I told her how lucky she is to be among the 2% of the population that is practically immune to gum disease. Not true for the rest of us, including me. (98% of the population is vulnerable).

(It has been estimated that 80% of the adult population suffers from some form of gum disease.)

Fact: The hydro floss is the tool that got my gums to stop bleeding during brushing, flossing and dental probing. This device saved me from getting a ‘root scaling and planing’ treatment where they dig down deep under the gumline to scrape off tartar.

With the hydrofloss, I was able to avoid such a treatment .

Study Says: The hydromagnetics of the hydro floss exceeds the capabilities of other non-hydromagnetic oral irrigators.

Reference: The Journal of Clinical Periodontology (20: 314 to 317 May 1993) This indicates that the hydrofloss is more effective than non-hydromagnetic irrigators at removing or softening plaque.

Bottom Line: You’ll likely want a hydro floss for yourself. I continue to use mine daily and continue to enjoy the results and it has been over a year since I purchased mine.

Additional information on the hydro floss can be found in this article.

If you live outside the United States and use a 220-240 Electrical system, you will want to get your hydro floss here instead. The above discount code only works in the United States.

My review of the hydrofloss.

Warm Regards,

Dave Snape
Author: What You Should Know about Gum Disease

* if you have or think you might have gum disease or any other oral health problem, visit your dentist or periodontist for diagnosis and treatment. Do not let gum disease go untreated.

About the author

Dave