The Facts on Bad Breath:
1. The Majority of Bad Breath is caused by anaerobic bacteria.
2. Anaerobic means that they don’t like oxygen.
3. When too much oxygen is present, their cellular metabolism is disrupted and they either die or switch to aerobic metabolism (some bacteria can do that).
4. If they switch back to aerobic metabolism, they no longer produce the waste products that create bad breath.
The answer to the vast majority of bad breath problems is to use something that delivers an abundance of oxygen to where the anaerobic bacteria are hanging out.
Try this. Use coupon code A-PER10 at checkout to get yourself free shipping and a 10% discount.
Hope that helps!
* Free book on fighting bad breath.